Monday, April 14, 2008

Madeline's 4th Birthday Party!

Yes, I'm going back a month or two (ok...5...but who's counting?). But I wanted to post some pics from the party we had for Maddie's fourth birthday celebration. We had it at the Virginia Marine Science Museum...and they did an amazing job. When everyone arrived, there were hats for the kids to decorate themselves...plus fun marine themed toys to play with. The young lad who guided us through the events was fantastic with the animals...ooops, I mean the kids. (Well, actually...both). He held different animals for the kids to touch and taught them interesting facts on each. And at the end of the guided tour through the museum (on which we bumped into none other than Santa himself)...Maddie got to feed the otters grapes from up high outside, while the rest of the partiers watched from inside a big, glassed-in room.

Birthday Girl happily getting eaten up

Our guide enthralling his audienceMaddie and Daniel touching a lizard

Surpise...it's Santa!

Enjoying the goods....Ariel cake

1 comments:

Ulie said...

Yay!!! Seeing all of the pics is bringing tears of joy to my eyes! I miss you all so much, and it's great to be able to "see" you more often now. :) Yay!